Dr. Wolfgang Bielefeld
School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Minnesota
- M.A., Marketing, University of Minnesota
- M.A., Sociology, University of Minnesota
- B.A., Engineering, Michigan State University
Board of Directors, Lutheran Child and Family Services of Indiana/Kentucky
Major fields of expertise
The involvement of faith-based organizations in service delivery
- Sheila Kennedy and Wolfgang Bielefeld. 2006. Charitable Choice at Work: Evaluating Faith-Based Job Programs in the States. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press.
- Wolfgang Bielefeld. 2006. "Investigating the Implementation of Charitable Choice." Journal of Religion and Spirituality in Social Work, 25: 151 - 173
- Joseph Galaskiewicz, Wolfgang Bielefeld, and Myron Dowell. 2006. "Networks and Organizational Growth: A Study of Community Based Nonprofits." Administrative Science Quarterly, 51: 337 - 380.
- Wolfgang Bielefeld. 2006. "Quantitative Research for Nonprofit Management." Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 16: 395 - 409.
- Wolfgang Bielefeld and James Murdoch. 2004. "The Locations of Nonprofit Organizations and Their For-profit Counterparts." Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 33: 221 - 246.
- SPEA-V 362 Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- SPEA-V 521 The Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector
- SPEA-V 525 Management in the Nonprofit Sector