- Want to run a local, state or federal government agency?
- Want to run a nonprofit organization?
- Want a say in how tax monies are spent?
- Want an alternative to a traditional business degree?
- Want to work in business?
- Want leadership training?
Majoring in Management may be a good choice for you.
You will study government finance and budgets; economics and strategic planning; project management; human resource management; leadership and ethics; organization of government, nonprofit and private organizations; and information technology management.
Complete list of requirements for the Management major: degree planning sheet and 4 year graduation plan.
Management sample careers
- Financial officer
- City manager
- Community developer
- Compliance auditor
- Economic development analyst
- Human resources specialist
- Management analyst
- State and federal agency manager
- Sales/marketing manager
- Strategic planner